Here’s an example of a really super email newsletter. Even if you’re not a Yogi, it should be clear that this newsletter offers real value to its readers.
Here’s what makes it so great:
- It’s not too long: You don’t have to set aside a special time in the day to read the whole thing. It’s distraction friendly.
- The marketing ‘call-to-action‘ — the teaching schedule — is nicely separated out in the sidebar and highly visible, and it doesn’t overwhelm the newsletter with self-promotional material.
- The introduction is personal and friendly and is relevant to the intended audience.
- The cooking recipe at the bottom gives the newsletter real value. This is giving something away for free, and it’s a great incentive to keep visitors subscribed to the newsletter.
- The overall layout is easy on the eyes, and has a good balance of text to images.
But how am I supposed to do that backbend after my belly is full of lemon lentil soup? Yummm!
It’s a good newsletter, but if the text were a tad shorter, darker, and bigger it may be even better.
Well I have tasted the Red Lentil and Lemon Soup and it is really refreshing!